Michael Stelzner is one of the leading authorities on the topic of writing and marketing white papers. He has written more than 130 white papers for many of the world’s most recognized companies, including Microsoft, Dow Jones, FedEx, Motorola, Monster, Hewlett-Packard and SAP.
In this 17 minute interview, you’ll hear me ask Michael about white paper promotion from a b2b marketing perspective, including:
- What prompted the book Writing White Papers?
- Which promotional channels work best for white papers?
- What is the life span of a white paper?
- Should companies charge for white papers?
- What about white paper registration forms?
- What options are out there for white paper syndication?
- Where is white paper publishing and promotion headed?
Michael is also the author of the bestselling book, Writing White Papers: How to Capture Readers and Keep Them Engaged. His work is used as required reading at major universities such as MIT and Johns Hopkins. You can find him on Twitter at @mike_stelzner.
1 thought on “Writing and Promoting White Papers – an interview with Michael Stelzner”